How do prepaid return shipping labels work?
- The labels are already paid for, so there is no need for you to purchase a return shipping label.
- The labels work with the United States Postal Service (USPS).
- You can create a label for certain returns by booking your return through our Return Portal.
- All you need to do once you have your return label from the portal is print it, attach it to your return, and mail it back via USPS.
- USPS can collect your return in several ways. See our FAQ on mailing your return.
Is return shipping free?
Is return shipping free? Yes, for domestic returns for exchange or store credit. Prepaid return shipping labels are automatically generated for applicable returns when you create a return online through our Return Portal. For more information, see ...
How do I mail my prepaid return package with USPS?
USPS offers several ways to collect your return using our prepaid return shipping label. If your return fits in your mailbox or can be handed to your mail carrier, you can include it with your normal mail pickup. You can drop off your package at any ...
How do exchanges work?
If you are exchanging for a different variant of the same product (different size, width, color, etc.) then the exchange is free of charge. If you wish to exchange for a higher-priced product, all you'd pay is the difference in price. We will send ...
I provided an incorrect shipping address on my order and did not notice until after the package was shipped. What happens now?
We rely on the information you provide to us during checkout to promptly and accurately ship your order. If you notice that your shipping information is inaccurate and your order has not yet shipped, please contact us immediately at 866-858-1294, via ...
I had surgery and I need a temporary shoe insole that provides protection. What would work best?
We recommend that you follow your doctor’s orders but typically find that the Turf Toe Steel Insoles or Hallux Rigidus/Limitus Contoured Insoles offer the best for protection and rigidity, as they feature a full-length, steel bottom and felt top ...