TheInsoleStore.com remains open for business, and we look forward to continuing to serve you. As always, thank you for your support!
Regarding COVID-19 (Novel Coronavirus), all of us here at TheInsoleStore.com wanted to take a moment to give you an update on our continued safety practices and precautions.
Our Safety Practices
TheInsoleStore.com has always maintained a high level of workplace safety and sanitation, even before the breakout of COVID-19, and the safety of both our team and our customers has always been a priority for us. However, we realize that the continuing outbreak of COVID-19 worldwide is a severe issue, and we have put a number of additional measures in place to ensure that both our team and our customers remain as safe as possible during this ongoing pandemic. In response to COVID-19, TheInsoleStore.com is following the below procedures regarding health and safety:
- Any employee who has recently been to another country, has even potentially been exposed to someone with COVID-19 or another serious contagious illness, is running a fever, or who has a persistent cough has been instructed to stay at home for at least 14 days or until they have recovered, and to seek medical attention during this time if they deem it necessary.
- All employees must wash their hands thoroughly and often. This rule has always been in place as a business practice for us, but we have further stressed the importance of this practice especially in response to minimizing the spread of COVID-19 both in and outside of the workplace.
- Any employee who must cough or sneeze must do so into a facial tissue or their elbow. They must then immediately wash and sanitize their hands before resuming work. Again, this has always been a business practice for us, but the importance of this practice both in and outside of work has been stressed.
- All employees are wearing nitrile gloves during regular business activities, including when handling any packaging, products, or other such materials. Gloves are changed often, disposed of after use, and never re-used.
- All employees are maintaining “safe distance” from one another, and we are minimizing person-to-person contact across the board in all of our regular business activities.
- All equipment throughout our office and warehouse are being wiped down and sanitized regularly.
- No non-employees are being allowed on our premises. This is not only to ensure the safety and efficiency of our operations but also to minimize introduction of sickness of any sort into the workplace.
- We have asked all of our employees to monitor and follow recommendations from the CDC, WHO, as well as state and local health authorities regarding safety and behavior outside of the workplace, including maintaining social distancing.
TheInsoleStore.com is continuing to monitor updates from the CDC, WHO, as well as state and local health authorities during this situation. As new information and guidelines are announced, please be assured that such practices will be put into place immediately.
Support Small Businesses
TheInsoleStore.com employs a small team that handles everything from order fulfillment and customer service to our marketing, website development, and other back-end operations. We have maintained a strong philosophy over the years of ensuring that we provide the best service and best selection of products possible to our customers, and we feel that we have delivered on this promise very well
. We make it our promise to ship our products same-day when placed before 2:00pm Eastern Time, provide personalized product recommendations to help our shoppers find the insole that is perfect for them, and present to you an easy-to-use website with a large variety of products to choose from, and these are all promises that we continue to strive to achieve each and every day.
We are, however, a small business. As the COVID-19 situation develops around us, our entire team is having to make adjustments in both their work and personal lives as we are presented new, unexpected, and often difficult hurdles to overcome in order to continue our business operations amid this situation. We humbly ask for your understanding that some aspects of our operations may change in the coming weeks and months as we work to adapt to new restrictions being implemented due to COVID-19, your patience as we work through these new challenges, and your support as we continue to serve you as best as we can.
In a time when many small businesses – not just ours – are working hard to find ways to continue to operate as new restrictions and challenges are put in place that are beyond our control, we urge you to support small businesses. While COVID-19 has everyone uneasy, we’re confident that we’ll make it through this together. Please know that we always appreciate your continued support.
Thank you for supporting small businesses, with best wishes for the good health and safety of you and those you love, from all of us here at TheInsoleStore.com.